Monday, May 14, 2007

Hello World

To lead off, I wanted to thank Stotle for his invitation to have me as a contributor to this site. I’m a passionate baseball fan and relish any opportunity to talk about the game. Stotle follows college and the minors a lot more closely than I do but I consider myself a student of the game and hope to provide my take on major league issues from time to time.

In the interests of full disclosure, I’m an unabashed Yankee fan (and requisite Red Sox hater) and generally despise small-market teams that whine about everything. Therefore, most of my observations come from the Yankees/“haves” point of view and will probably irritate the legion of Yankee-hating/“have-nots” loyalists out there. If nothing else, it’ll make for good reading and lots of fun hate-mail for me.

Look for at least monthly reports from me with the possibility for more frequent postings as time permits.

-MJ

No comments: